Welcome to the Season Finale for Season 7! This season was all about “Intentional Comfort.” I’m really excited to be sharing with you the top 10, most downloaded and most beloved episodes of season seven, which of course was all about intentional comfort. This topic has been deeply meaningful to me, and it’s been so fun to look at the theme of intentional comfort, because of course that’s all about how we find more time to care for ourselves. It’s how you find more time to delight in things and more time just to spend in comfort and ease. The last two and a half years have been a little bit much for a lot of us and I feel like, it’s time to make time for things that feel easier for each of you in your life. This episode shares the top ten most downloaded and beloved episodes from season 7.
Here is a countdown:
10. Emma Loewe, author of Return to Nature
9. 5 Tips to Bring More Mindfulness to You Everyday
8. Fred LeBlanc of Cowboy Mouth on Finding a Mardi Gras State of Mind
7. Heather Hall, Author of Step Up and Stand Out: 20 Tips for Aspiring Introverted Leaders
6. Jenn Oglesbee: Intentional Comfort and Joy in the Midst of Grief
5. Stasia Savasuk: Wearing Your Word of the Year
4. 10 Things to Inspire More Passion and Joy in Your Life and Work
3. Finding Your Heart’s Second Home
2. William J. Peters, Author of At Heaven’s Door
1. Scott Leftwich, owner of “Weiners and Losers,” and 80s arcade, Airbnb and band member.
Love the show, and what to show your support?