Welcome to Season 4! This week on the show, I’m doing a solocast to kick off Season 4 and taking a look at the direction the show will be headed this season. Plus, I’m sharing about my time on the recent NKOTB Cruise – with lots of joyful reflection on what stood out most for me this year.
This week on the show I’m talking about:
– the three steps in the process of going after your dreams: inspiration, intention, and action
– why you need to build in time for rest and activity
– the bookends of emotions
– hanging on to the “anchor” of good times, even when you’re faced with difficult times
– my amazing time on the NKOTB Cruise X in 2018
– the power of setting aside time for joy in your life
– how people around us can inspire us and remind us of who we are and what’s important to us
Want More NKOTB?
Listen to my interview with Danny Wood:
Want to listen to more episodes?
Binge away, my friend:
Joy + You, Unleashed
A sweet email course to reunite you with joy, packed with goodies + surprises just for you. Sign up with your email below.