Create Your Dream Podcast With Jump Start Your Podcast
Whether you want to launch a podcast to share your unique voice with the world, find a way to take the “ick” out of marketing, or you’ve got a hobby you’re passionate about sharing, Jump Start Your Podcast will get you started with your show. We’ll fast-track your show’s launch and save you unnecessary trial and error that will get you up and running with confidence.
Welcome to “Jump Start Your Podcast.”
This immersive, live, online training program has helped many women in the healing and coaching fields to craft a podcast that reflects their unique voice. In the first year alone, 83% of participants went on to launch a podcast, and I’d love to work with you, too. Enter your info for access to my exclusive launch checklist and personalized information.
Be the first to know the next time Jump Start Your Podcast opens up – get on the VIP list:
– Liz Applegate, Midlife Schmidlife
Paula Jenkins is a life coach and podcaster focused on transforming lives, and helping women to rediscover their unique voice. She’s also the host of the popular podcast “Jump Start Your Joy.”
Prior to coaching and podcasting, Paula was a project manager in digital advertising and web production for brands like Clorox, Visa, Safeway and Genentech. Working with podcasting hopefuls launch their show is the perfect role for her; culminating in leveraging her varied skills for a class that is fun, informative, project based, and tailored to each student’s needs.
Jump to the front of the line for the 2019 class by getting on the list:
Who is this class for?
This class is a great option for you if:
- you’re serious about launching a show, and have some ideas about what your show will be about
- you’ve got a blog or small business, and see podcasting as an addition to your “brand” or message, and want to use it as a vehicle to spread your message to the world
- you are comfortable with technology and understand the basics of blogging and/or social media
- you’re an self starter that is comfortable learning in groups, and are OK with asking for extra help if you need it
- you like to have fun while you learn
- you’ve got a big heart and are yearning for community around something you’re excited about doing
– Christine Petty, Free Her Spirit
How the class works (what you get)
- a live call with the whole group, weekly, to go over our material for the week
- coaching and consulting on the weekly call
- a private Facebook group for us to chat in, as we go
- a community of people who will be at the same phase, with you, as you go – we’re going to tackle the fears, the bumps in the road, and the hard stuff TOGETHER. Plus we will celebrate and support each other when each person launches their podcast
- home work for each week that will stretch you a bit, but make sure that when we’re done with the class, you’re ready to hit publish on your podcast
- bonuses! You’ll have access to coupon codes for 1+ months of free podcast hosting with Libsyn, and discounts & recommendations on editing tools
- more bonuses! we’ll have office hours a couple of times during the 7 weeks
- if you need more hands on instruction, or, tech assistance than is offered in the course, you have the option to add additional individual sessions with me at a discounted rate
The class is $450, with an “early bird” price of $399 for those who enroll before June 7, 2019. Installment plans are available, as well.
– Julie Neale, Mother’s Quest
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
This course will be begin in late June 20, 2019, and will have 7 live class calls. All calls will be held on Thursday afternoons, Pacific Time. You will have access to download the guide and materials which you can save indefinitely.
How long do I have access to the course?
After you enroll, you can download the materials and they are yours to use. The class itself runs about 9 weeks, and will have 7 calls. We take a break for the July 4 week.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Due to the digital nature of the course, I respectfully do not offer refunds or cancellations. Please read this page carefully before you purchase to make sure that this course is for you. Want a quick chat to make sure this is right for you? Send me an email at email@example.com and we’ll get a call on the books to get your questions answered.
How much technical know-how do I need to have?
The class will outline the basics of what you need to start a show, and it’s recommended that you are relatively comfortable with (or feel comfortable learning how to do) things like: setting up or updating a blog, uploading files to a dropbox or similar type of tool, and learning new software. Basic instruction will be provided, and there will be portions of self study required by students. You do not have to have a website or blog up and running (nor do you necessarily need one to launch a podcast). The class departs from an assumption that you already have a site or are comfortable building and updating one on your own.
You’ve read all the way through, so get your name on the list to find out more. (you know you want to):