Create Your Dream Podcast With Jump Start Your Podcast
Whether you want to launch a podcast to share your unique voice with the world, find a way to take the “ick” out of marketing, or you’ve got a hobby you’re passionate about sharing, Jump Start Your Podcast can get you started with your show. We’ll fast-track your show’s launch and save you unnecessary trial and error that will get you up and running with confidence.
Welcome to “Jump Start Your Podcast.”
This immersive, live, online training program has helped many women in the healing and coaching fields to craft a podcast that reflects their unique voice. In the first year alone, 83% of participants went on to launch a podcast, and I’d love to work with you, too. Enter your info for access to my exclusive launch checklist and personalized information.
Be the first to know the next time Jump Start Your Podcast opens up – get on the VIP list:
– Liz Applegate, Midlife Schmidlife
Paula Jenkins is a life coach and podcaster focused on transforming lives, and helping women to rediscover their unique voice. She’s also the host of the popular podcast “Jump Start Your Joy.”
Prior to coaching and podcasting, Paula was a project manager in digital advertising and web production for brands like Clorox, Visa, Safeway and Genentech. Working with podcasting hopefuls launch their show is the perfect role for her; culminating in leveraging her varied skills for a class that is fun, informative, project based, and tailored to each student’s needs.
Jump to the front of the line for the 8 spots in the next class by getting on the list:
Who is this class for?
This class is a great option for you if:
- you’re serious about launching a show, and have some ideas about what your show will be about
- you’ve got a blog or small business, and see podcasting as an addition to your “brand” or message, and want to use it as a vehicle to spread your message to the world
- you are comfortable with technology and understand the basics of blogging and/or social media
- you’re an self starter that is comfortable learning in groups, and are OK with asking for extra help if you need it
- you like to have fun while you learn
- you’ve got a big heart and are yearning for community around something you’re excited about doing
– Christine Petty, Free Her Spirit
How the class works (what you get)
- a live call with the whole group, weekly, to go over our lesson for the week
- coaching and consulting on the weekly call
- a private Facebook group for us to chat in, as we go
- an one on one session with you to brainstorm about your show, your content, the show’s name, even how often you’d like to update it
- a community of no more than 8 people who will be at the same phase, with you, as you go – we’re going to tackle the fears, the bumps in the road, and the hard stuff TOGETHER. Plus we will celebrate and support each other when each person launches their podcast
- home work for each week that will stretch you a bit, but make sure that when we’re done with the class, you’re ready to hit publish on your podcast
- bonuses! You’ll have access to coupon codes for 1+ months of free podcast hosting with Libsyn, discounts & recommendations on an editor, and a discount on music as part of the class (a savings of up to $45)
- more bonuses! we’ll have office hours a couple of times during the 7 weeks
– Julie Neale, Mother’s Quest
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
This course will be held in October or November, and will have 7 live class calls. You will have access to download the guide and materials which you can save indefinitely.
How long do I have access to the course?
After you enroll, you can download the materials and they are yours to use. The class itself runs about 10 weeks, and will have 7 calls.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Due to the digital nature of the course, I respectfully do not offer refunds or cancellations. Please read this page carefully before you purchase to make sure that this course is for you. Want a quick chat to make sure this is right for you? Send me an email at email@example.com and we’ll get you on the books.
How much technical know-how do I need to have?
The class will outline the basics of what you need to start a show, and it’s recommended that you are relatively comfortable with (or feel comfortable learning how to do) things like: setting up or updating a blog, uploading files to a server, and learning new software. Basic instruction will be provided, and there will be portions of self study required by students. You do not have to have a website or blog up and running (nor do you necessarily need one to launch a podcast). The class departs from an assumption that you already have a site or are comfortable building and updating one on your own.