This episode is sponsored by Sudio of Sweden, makers of beautiful, great sounding headphones. To get 15% off your order, visit Sudio’s website and enter JUMPSTART at checkout. I am loving my pair of Regent headphones and highly recommend them!
Ah the bucket list. The idea came up over a decade ago, and it’s meant to be inspiring and lofty, and so many people have adopted the practice of keeping a bucket list for those things they would like to do in their lifetime.
In this episode, I’m going to share where I think the Bucket List trend falls short, and what I feel is a better approach to making these all these dreams you have come to life.
Here’s what I’ll be sharing in this episode:
- How Bucket Lists got their start
- What the term “Bucket List” means, and where the saying came from
- Why I like “Life List” better as a term
- Why your list might not be working as well as you’d like, and how to change that
- Creating an Inspiring, Actionable, and Joy-filled Bucket List
- How to set an intention for your Bucket List (what the point of the list?)
- How to leverage mindfulness in determining what goes on your list
- What to do if you begin to feel overwhelmed by the amount of things on your list (and question where half of them came from)
- How to begin living your Bucket List, and seeing the goals you’ve put into play come to life.
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (on Amazon)
The Bucket List (movie) from 2007 (on Amazon)
Pinterest: Follow me for the late-night pinning frenzies
Looking for a beautiful set of great sounding headphones? Listeners to the show can get 15% off Sudio of Sweden’s complete line of headphones by using JUMPSTART at checkout. Visit Sudio of Sweden’s website to see all of their headphones.
Joy + You, Unleashed
A sweet email course to reunite you with joy, packed with goodies + surprises just for you. Sign up with your email below.