Tanika Mason is a confidence embodiment coach, dancer, and single mom, and I’m thrilled to have her join me on the podcast this week. What I love (and I know will resonate with so many of you) is that Tanika is a true multi-passionate person, following many of her interests and working with clients in a multitude of ways. From choreographing to creating life and business plans, and strategies for clients, Tanika works with her clients to help them embody their inner, sexy, bold confidence. Her focus is to help clients unleash their confidence, allowing them to take courageous action in turning their side businesses into their dream businesses.
“I have a purpose, a passion, and a dream, and following that lights me up.” @tanika_mason Click To Tweet
Tanika and I talk about:
- Growing up as a military brat and the influence that has had on her life
- Self-confidence and embodiment
- That action is the differentiator
- Embracing the outcome of any event, whether it be success or failure
- Listening to your body, and understanding if you’ve got butterflies, it’s a great indicator that you need to do the thing
- Finding the right thing for you in business, and following that
- That it’s time to think of yourself first, and don’t feel guilty about what that means
- It’s courageous to ask for help
- How dance has influenced her work and her life
- That it’s OK to take a break when you need it
Joy + You, Unleashed
A sweet email course to reunite you with joy, packed with goodies + surprises just for you. Sign up with your email below.