This week I’m talking about the role that Joy and Purpose play in our lives, and how to find and maintain more of both. Over the last seven months, and, even more so over the last 2 months, many of the conversations with guests have focused on how they find joy, and how they help others to find joy. Many times, that joy is very closely tied to someone also finding their purpose. The two dance together, and when you can maintain and engage both joy and purpose, it seems that you can also maintain contentment.
In this episode, I share:
– The Ebb and Flow Nature of joy
– The Joy Trajectory – my thoughts on how we experience joy in our life
– Meet your Inner Joy Advocate – my own work and life has led me to believe that we do have an inner force that nudges us towards happiness, sometimes before we ourselves actually decide to take the first step
– Definition of Purpose – what is purpose in our life, and what does it look like?
– We are all Story tellers – humans like to have resolution in their life; we are no different
– 3 Ways People Return to Purpose – based on my observations working with clients and from guests of the sho
– Your Purpose is not a Project – purpose is not something you can “projectize;” it will reveal itself, but often on it’s own timeline
– The Dance of Joy & Purpose
– 5 Ways to Keep Joy & Purpose Engaged – I believe there are ways to keep both joy and purpose engaged in your life. I share my top five ideas here.
Joy + You, Unleashed
A sweet email course to reunite you with joy, packed with goodies + surprises just for you. Sign up with your email below.