In my sheepish return, I said I had some big plans over the next three years. So, let’s cut to the chase and get sharing!
In October of last year I started working with a life coach, the wonderful and amazeballs Michelle Ward. I was working at a very terrible place (more on that later!), and yet it felt so good to know that I’d started planning my great escape and working on the bigger picture. On whatever came next.
We spent 4 months working on things. By the end I knew I wanted to be some sort of an entrepeneur, running my own business. Initially I thought I’d be an “Inspiration Architect and Business Consultant” because I love helping people figure out how to do things. And I love helping people figure out how they can feel inspired, and figuring out where they feel inspired.
And then I got thinking. What I LOVE is the people. Their stories. Helping them remember the spark of what’s true to them, what made them happy as a child, what their heart sings to do. It’s about the people. Even now, as a project manager, my favorite thing is the interpersonal skills, the leading, the inspiring, and the cheering on of teams, even when the going is tough. And so then, why not be a life coach myself?
*This is when my heart got racing and I knew I was on to something.*
And so, without further adieu, my “Ten in Three” list:
1. Get married! in October.
2. Pass my Project Management Professional exam.
3. Begin training as a life coach in the Courageous Living Coach Certification program. (January)
4. Get the word out and start marketing myself. (All year)
5. Plan a retreat for Michelle Ward’s graduates in New York! (June or July)
6. Begin taking on clients as a life coach. (May – August)
7. Graduate! in October
8. Work on jumping off on my own as a coach in 2016.
9. Take a little time to hang out with Zoom before he starts kindergarten.
10. Get my company going and kick butt.
So that’s the plan. It’s ambitious, it’s life changing. And super exciting.
What ten things are you going to tackle in the next three years?